Summit EL31LT .38" Wide Manual Defrosting Chest Style
- Capable of -45° C operation for safe storage of vaccines and other temperature sensitive materials
- UL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Digital thermostat with external controls allows easy and precise temperature monitoring
- Factory installed lock for security you can depend on
- Extra thick 4 1/2" insulation for efficient and stable cooling
- Counterbalanced hinges allow easier loading
Manufactured for us in Denmark by ELCOLD, AccuCold EL31LT is a -45° C capable chest freezer built with solid insulation for commercial, medical, or laboratory storage.
This 10.6 cu.ft. chest freezer uses static manual defrost cooling to maintain constant temperature, with an externally controlled digital thermostat to ensure easy temperature monitoring. Extra thick 4 �" thick insulation offers added efficiency and reliability. Additional features include a solid, easy-grip handle complete with factory installed lock, a sturdy set of casters, and counterbalanced hinges for comfortable loading and unloading.
UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for commercial use, AccuCold EL31LT is designed to operate between -10° C and -45° C for safe storage of sensitive materials including vaccines and select frozen goods.
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|