Summit FF511LBIVAC .25" Wide Automatic Defrosting Built-In Undercounter
- Medical grade design conforms with CDC guidelines for vaccine storage
- Interior drawers ensure stored items are not exposed to room temperature when the door is open
- Automatic defrost with an internal fan for stabilized cooling designed to stay within 2°C of set temperature
- High/low temperature alarm includes NIST calibrated temperature readout of the interior
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 20" wide spaces
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Digital thermostat allows more precision in temperature control
- Self-closing door and hospital grade plug protect unit in high traffic areas
- Access port with dry contact allows users to install their own monitoring equipment
The AccuCold� VAC Series refrigerators are specially designed to store sensitive medical and pharmaceutical materials under the proper conditions, with innovative construction for temperature stability and user-friendly features for added convenience.
Sized at just 20" wide, the FF511LBIVAC is an undercounter all-refrigerator that can be used built-in or freestanding. The automatic defrost interior is equipped with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution from top to bottom. Three slide-out basket drawers make it easy to organize the interior while the plastic drawer fronts help to shield stored contents from being exposed to room temperature when the door is open. As recommended by the CDC for vaccine storage, this unit has a flat interior door liner.
The FFF511LBIVAC includes a factory installed front lock for added security. The self-closing door is an ideal feature for lab or medical settings, helping to protect valuable samples and vaccines when a busy staff may not always have time to ensure a tight seal. The hospital grade 'green dot' cord offers added safety in high-traffic locations.
For temperature precision, the FF511LBIVAC includes a digital thermostat. A high/low temperature alarm sends an audible alert if the unit is out of set range, while also displaying a NIST calibrated temperature readout to the nearest tenth of a degree. An access port with dry contact is pre-installed, allowing users to install additional monitoring equipment. Customers can specify the access port location upon order.
In addition to the standard features of the VAC line, the FF511LBIVAC can be further customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include temperature loggers, keypad locks, open door alarms, and more. For more information, call our office to discuss your complete medical refrigeration needs with our sales team.
This unit is also available in a 32" height for use under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines (see the FF511LBIVACADA).
|Shipping Weight||100.0 lbs.|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Height to Hinge Cap||34.0"|
|Depth with door at 90�||39.5"|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Low Side PSI||103.0|
|Level Legs Quantity||2|
|High Side PSI||205.0|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|