Summit FF590VAC .63" Wide Frost-Free Defrosting Built-In Undercounter
- Medical grade design conforms with CDC guidelines for vaccine storage
- Interior drawers ensure stored items are not exposed to room temperature when the door is open
- Frost-free operation with active defrost system for stabilized cooling designed to stay within 2°C of set temperature
- High/low temperature alarm includes NIST calibrated temperature readout of the interior
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
- Self-closing door and hospital grade plug protect unit in high traffic areas
- Digital thermostat allows more precision in temperature control
- Factory installed lock offers added security
- Access port with dry contact allows users to install their own monitoring equipment
- Made in North America
The AccuCold� VAC Series refrigerators are specially designed to store sensitive medical and pharmaceutical materials under the proper conditions, with innovative construction for temperature stability and user-friendly features for added convenience.
Made in North America, the FF590VAC is a 24" wide undercounter all-refrigerator that can be used built-in or freestanding. The interior is fully frost-free, with fan-forced cooling that ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom. Three slide-out wire basket drawers make it easy to organize the interior while the plastic drawer fronts help to shield stored contents from being exposed to room temperature when the door is open. As recommended by the CDC for vaccine storage, this unit has a flat interior door liner.
The FF590VAC includes a factory installed front lock for added security. The stainless steel wrapped door is self-closing, an ideal feature for lab or medical settings where a busy staff may not always have time to ensure the door is tightly closed after use. The stainless steel handle provides a professional look, with a hospital grade 'green dot' cord adding further safety in high-traffic settings.
For temperature precision, the FF590VAC includes a digital thermostat. A high/low temperature alarm sends an audible alert if the unit is out of set range, while also displaying a NIST calibrated temperature readout to the nearest tenth of a degree. An access port with dry contact is pre-installed, allowing users to install additional monitoring equipment. Customers can specify the access port location upon order.
In addition to the standard features of the VAC line, the FF590VAC can be further customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include temperature loggers, keypad locks, open door alarms, and more. For more information, call our office to discuss your complete medical refrigeration needs with our sales team.
|Ext Depth with Handle||25.75"|
|Shipping Weight||140.0 lbs.|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Depth with door at 90�||47.0"|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||235.0|
|Low Side PSI||140.0|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|