Summit FF7LBIVACADA .63" Wide Automatic Defrosting Built-In Undercounter
- Medical grade all-refrigerator ideally suited for vaccine and pharmaceutical storage
- Interior drawers ensure stored items are not exposed to room temperature when the door is open
- Automatic defrost with an internal fan for stabilized cooling designed to stay within 2°C of set temperature
- High/low temperature alarm includes NIST calibrated temperature readout of the interior
- Factory installed lock offers added security
- Self-closing door and hospital grade plug protect unit in high traffic areas
- Digital thermostat allows more precision in temperature control
- Access port with dry contact allows users to install their own monitoring equipment
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces
- 32" height allows installation under lower ADA compliant counters
The AccuCold� VAC Series refrigerators are specially designed to store sensitive medical and pharmaceutical materials under the proper conditions, with innovative construction for temperature stability and user-friendly features for added convenience.
Sized with a 24" footprint and 32" height, the FF7LBIVACADA is an undercounter all-refrigerator that can be used built-in or freestanding in ADA compliant settings. The automatic defrost interior is equipped with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution from top to bottom. Three slide-out wire basket drawers make it easy to organize the interior while the plastic drawer fronts help to shield stored contents from being exposed to room temperature when the door is open. As recommended by the CDC for vaccine storage, this unit has a flat interior door liner.
The FF7LBIVACADA includes a factory installed front lock for added security. The self-closing door is an ideal feature for lab or medical settings, helping to protect valuable samples and vaccines when a busy staff may not always have time to ensure a tight seal. The hospital grade 'green dot' cord offers added safety in high-traffic locations.
For temperature precision, the FF7LBIVACADA includes a digital thermostat. A high/low temperature alarm sends an audible alert if the unit is out of set range, while also displaying a NIST calibrated temperature readout to the nearest tenth of a degree. An access port with dry contact is pre-installed, allowing users to install additional monitoring equipment. Customers can specify the access port location upon order.
In addition to the standard features of the VAC line, the FF7LBIVACADA can be further customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include temperature loggers, keypad locks, open door alarms, and more. For more information, call our office to discuss your complete medical refrigeration needs with our sales team.
|Ext Depth with Handle||25.13"|
|Interior Height 1||22.5"|
|Interior Width 1||17.25"|
|Interior Depth 1||15.0"|
|Shipping Weight||120.0 lbs.|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Depth with door at 90�||44.25"|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25"|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Low Side PSI||88.0|
|Level Legs Quantity||4|
|High Side PSI||285.0|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|