Summit SCR600LBIHVADA ADA compliant commercially listed built-in undercounter glass door all-refrigerator with white cabinet
- 32" height allows the unit to be installed under lower ADA compliant counters
- Commercially approved for use in food service establishments
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces
- Glass door provides heat-safe view of stored contents
- Automatic defrost operation minimizes user maintenance
- Stainless steel handle completes the look
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a quality line of built-in undercounter glass door refrigeration for general purpose or commercial use in ADA compliant settings.
With a 24" footprint and 32" height, the SCR600LBIHVADA offers a generous 5.5 cu.ft. of storage capacity with adjustable shelves for flexible storage. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters, while the fully finished white cabinet also allows freestanding use. The glass door features a white trim and a factory installed lock. A stainless steel handle completes the look.
Inside, the SCR600LBIHVADA utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. Our unique "hidden" evaporator in the rear wall protects the unit's system while maximizing shelf space. Full interior lighting is accessible on a convenient ON/OFF rocker switch, letting you light the interior only when you choose. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and is not recommended for household use.
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25"|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Shipping Weight||120.0 lbs.|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||285.0|
|Low Side PSI||70.0|
|Compressor Step Height||6.0"|
|Compressor Step Width||20.75"|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0"|